Are you struggling to prepare for the IELTS test?
There are lots of free lessons, YouTube videos, podcasts, model answers and challenges on my site and you can find even more daily downloads and videos on all my social media channels (see links below).
You can also click on the TAGS and CATEGORIES in the sidebar if you’re looking for specific practice and different question types and FAQs to ask about the test.
My online courses help busy people pass the IELTS Test
I know the problems you’re having with IELTS, and I can give you a range of solutions.
Which solution is best for you?
3-Month Study Programme
If you’re planning ahead for a test, or taking time to increase your overall IELTS test score, this option is the most cost-effective way of working with me.
This 3-month Study Programme gives you:
- step-by-step, comprehensive tutorials for each part of the test
- real practice materials with explanations
- worksheets and cheat sheets to download and keep
- weekly live writing feedback and planning sessions(recorded so you can watch them later)
- help and support from an expert IELTS teacher (me)
- a private Facebook group
- a full library of resources
- full access to one other online English skills programme
- courses to help you develop all four skills, plus integrated grammar lessons
and includes the IELTS Vocabulary Booster Course below.
Get instant access to all of these benefits for just $129 for 3 months’ access (get a discounted rate if you wish to extend).
IELTS Vocabulary Booster Course
If you have the IELTS test coming up soon and you don’t want to commit to a 3-month programme my 28-Day Vocabulary course sends you one lesson each day.
I call this my ‘MAYDAY‘ (Help me!) emergency course.
Each lesson includes:
- a daily motivational email to make sure you do something every day
- a set of essential vocabulary you need to learn (with a MindMap for each week)
- a workbook with sentences you can use in the IELTS test
- a Quizlet quiz to review what you’ve learnt
Plus at least one:
- Listening video with tape script and explanations
- Reading (Academic and General Training) with explanations
- Writing Task 1 and/or 2 with Models to help you generate ideas and imitate structures
- Speaking Task to recycle the vocabulary
- Learning Link to help you develop long-term skills
After one month, you get one extra month to go back and review the materials.
You can also join the 3-Month Study Programme for just $75 (normally $99).
The course includes access to a Private Facebook group for asking questions.
If you're having problems with WRITING
In order to improve your IELTS writing score, you need:
- feedback to show you what you’re doing wrong, and/or
- a course to show how to get things right (get this in the Academy)
If you need feedback on your writing, click below.
If you need help with READING or LISTENING
There are lots of free materials on my website so that you can practise by yourself.
If you’d like more guidance, tips, strategies and help with specific questions, you can get all of these in the Members Academy – click below to get more information.
If you need help with SPEAKING
I don’t provide 1:1 Speaking Lessons, but I do offer a Mock Speaking Test and Assessment service.
If you need an action plan
I designed my free 28-Day Planner to get you off to a good start.
It covers everything you need to know about the test and it follows the syllabus of my full courses.
Available for both General Training and Academic Tests.
Please click here or on the image below.