Have you tried a few IELTS courses but they didn’t really help?
Don’t worry – I have a solution for you.
The Academy is more than just a course – it’s a community and an experience that will take the stress and frustration out of your IELTS preparation.
Working at your own pace, you’ll do daily interactive and motivational tasks to complete my step-by-step plan.
It will improve every aspect of your language in a bite-sized and time-efficient way.
On top of that, you’ll get a host of extra benefits that will motivate you, keep you going, give you support and ultimately be the key to your success.
Core IELTS Courses
- Module 1: IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 – designed to take you step by step through what the examiners are looking for.
- Module 2: IELTS General Training Writing Task 1 – designed to help you write more appropriate letters
- Module 3: IELTS Writing Task 2 – how to write the perfect Band 7+ essay
- Module 4: IELTS Reading – designed to help you master each question type.
- Module 5: IELTS Listening – designed to help you hear and write the answers more efficiently.
- Module 6: IELTS Speaking – improve in all 3 parts of the speaking test
- NEW in 2021 – get unlimited LIVE Speaking classes
- NEW in 2021 – my grammar bootcamps will level-up your skills in 28 days, with live lessons and interactive practice
- Individual pronunciation feedback – record a 2-minute long-turn every week and I will give you detailed pronunciation tips
- Pronunciation Course – designed to fix what’s affecting your Speaking score.
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster Course – specifically designed to get you to out of your Band 6.5 plateau.
- IELTS Grammar Takeaways Course – designed to give you simple ways to master complex grammar and fix common mistakes
- 6 x Mock Tests and Personal Progress Tracker – designed to monitor your progress and practise exam strategies.
- Weekly Writing Feedback Sessions – designed to keep you motivated and push you out of your comfort zone
- All my ebooks – Band 9 Writing Models, Speaking Challenges, Vocabulary, Articles, Word Formation and Writing Workbooks
Why choose my IELTS Course?
There are many online IELTS courses varying in content and price. It is impossible to compare the quality of the content without seeing inside each course.
My promise to you:
I am a teacher, not a salesperson.
I WILL NOT
- offer false discounts.
- pretend that my course is full and then email you 5 minutes later saying that a place has become available.
- send you emails offering more discounts if you don’t sign up.
- make promises that are impossible to fulfill or that don’t tell the whole truth
- give you my time and support
- work with you as an individual
- help you work out what you need to do
- help you develop as an independent learner
- find ways to simplify difficult concepts and grammar
- give you opportunities to actively practise and retain the most useful language
What else is different about my IELTS Course?
I’m always trying to make my courses more interactive and engaging, so I’ve included lots of extras that will help you study by yourself and become an independent learner.
In the Academy you get access to:
- All my interactive materials: Quizlets (great for reviewing the key vocab), my Mindmaps (great for visual learners), and my fabulous Quick Win posts (designed to make tricky stuff simple and more memorable), in one easily findable place.
- all the practice materials I created with learner-focused software (Quizizz, EdPuzzle, Flippity, Wizer, Wordwall and TeacherMade).
- Premium access to CommonLit.org so you can find a single place for hgih-quality audio-visual learning materials
- Premium access to Newsela so you can build your academic vocabulary
- Access to me so you can ask questions and get help when you need it
- Private Facebook and Whatsapp group – to answer your questions and keep you motivated
- Email challenges – daily prompts in your inbox for quick access to today’s lesson
- Feedback videos – a whole bunch of replay videos with models, tips and common mistake