8 x IELTS Writing Feedback Videos
Need to get some writing feedback and coaching to help you prepare for your test?
A one-time purchase of $200 will give you 8 video assessments of Task 1 and/or Task 2 for both General Training and Academic IELTS PLUS a one-hour coaching session.
Each time you submit a Task 1 or 2, I will send you a feedback video where I go through your Writing as the examiner does.
- I will send you a list of Task 1 and Task 2 questions (Academic or General Training)
- You will also receive my Bank of 60 Band 9 Model Task 2 Writing examples, and 30 Band 9 Task 1 Writing examples.
- I will use the official Band Criteria to clearly show you what you are currently scoring (check my page about Band Criteria here).
- I will keep a separate Google doc for you so that you can keep all 8 before/after in one place.
- I will correct the grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- I will suggest alternatives and give you action points for things I notice coming up frequently.
- I will email you a video link to the feedback.
- I will arrange a one-hour Skype coaching session when I have seen enough examples of your work to be able to guide you.
In the videos below, you can see two recent videos that I made for a student in the Members Academy.
In the video you can see how I look at the question, analyse a model answer, go through the student’s writing (she’s high level, so I’m speaking at natural speed!), look at the Band Descriptors and suggest areas she needs to work on.
Video 1 – IELTS Task 1
Video 2 – IELTS Task 2
As soon as you get your IELTS Writing Feedback video pack:
- choose any Task from the list I send you.
- send it to me within an email (please don’t send it as an attachment)
- make sure the question is clear so I know what you’re answering
- keep a list of errors that you have corrected so that you can avoid making the same mistakes twice.
- try to make sure you do a good variety of tasks e.g. GT – informal/formal letters Academic – Bar chart, Describe a process etc.
Remember that I’m easily contactable if you have any questions – email@example.com – so please don’t hesitate to ask if something’s not clear.
I look forward to helping you work on your Writing!
All the best for now,