This is a special product for members of my Members Academy to get extra, regular Writing Feedback at $10 per task instead of the regular $30 for a full assessment ($25 for Members).
A one-time purchase of $80 will give you 8 video assessments of Task 1 and/or Task 2 for both General Training and Academic IELTS.
This is currently on a trial basis.
Each time you submit a Task 1 or 2, I will send you a feedback video, similar to the ones I do in the live Friday Feedback sessions.
- I will keep a separate Google doc for you so that you can keep all 8 before/after in one place (I can share this with you if you have a Gmail account)
- I will go through your writing as if I was looking at it for the first time.
- I will correct the grammar, suggest alternatives, give you action points for things I notice coming up frequently and point you towards a lesson in the Academy that you could review.
- I will email you a video link to the feedback
I won’t give you a predicted score, as this involves a lot more time and referring to the Band Descriptors.
What you need to do:
- choose any Task (I’m adding the Task 2 questions here – Task 1 coming next)
- send it to me within an email (please don’t send it as an attachment)
- make sure the question is clear so I know what you’re answering
- keep a list of errors that you have corrected so that you can avoid making the same mistakes twice.
- try to make sure you do a good variety of tasks e.g. GT – informal/formal letters Academic – Bar chart, Describe a process etc.
I think that’s it! Please let me know if there’s anything I haven’t thought of.
Thank you so much for purchasing 8 x video feedback sessions to help you improve your Writing.
Hopefully I will get a message telling me that you bought it!
If not, please just get in touch – send me your first Writing if you like!
Remember that I’m easily contactable if you have any questions – email@example.com – so please don’t hesitate to ask if something’s not clear.
Looking forward to help you work on your Writing!
All the best for now,