Please get in touch here if you need help with your writing.
If you receive this as a response to an unsolicited email, I recommend that you read my tips here:
Most common mistakes
1. Forms of address
- ‘Hey’ – this is very rude, especially if you don’t use my name. You will not get a response from me.
- ‘Hiiiiiii’ – as above
- ‘Hi ieltsetc.com’ – as above
- ‘Hi fwattam@gmail’ – as above
How to fix: Dear Fiona
2. Grammar and punctuation errors
Hi fjwattam@gmail. com,
I am Anju,
I am a Business Consultant in New Delhi (India) which i work with 200+experienced IT professionals who are into:
- internet site Design
- internet site Development
Please give me your proper requirements. i will be able to send you the simplest proposal consistent with your need?
Note: it might be good if you’ll share your Mobile no. and that we can discuss intimately
How to fix:
- Get someone to proofread your letter.
- Or use a free Grammarly service.
3. Not knowing your audience
- Most people know where New Delhi is.
- Don’t use slang – the reader doesn’t care what your IT Professionals are ‘into’.
- I don’t want to discuss anything with you intimately.
Do you need motivation, high-quality materials, a roadmap, feedback, guidance and an IELTS specialist teacher?
Join the Members Academy today.
Get instant access to all courses, challenges, boot camps, live classes, interactive and engaging classes, 1:1 support, and a friendly tight-knit community of like-minded learners to get you to Band 7+.