Are you stuck at Band 6.5 in your IELTS Writing and not sure why?
If you don’t have a teacher who has experience in marking IELTS Writing, it is difficult to know why you keep getting 6.5.
There could be a number of reasons for this, and I am confident that I can identify the reason very quickly.
See, for example, Abdul’s example (below). Abdul kept getting Band 8 in all skills except Writing, but in order to qualify to teach English in Germany, he needed at least Band 7 in Writing.
I was able to tell him specifically why he was not getting Band 7 (e.g. not stating his opinion clearly in the Introduction) and he was able to make the necessary changes to secure him a band 7.5 in the following test.
In the video that I create especially for you, you will get
- detailed and accurate video feedback with written comments
- a score for each of the 4 Band criteria (with an explanation of why I chose each score)
- detailed correction of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- links to further recommended practice
- personalized action points for success
- a model essay and analysis to compare
You will also
- learn about key areas you need to fix
- understand the reasons why you need to fix them
- have a clear and understandable explanation of an examiner’s way of thinking
$49 for 2 Tasks.
How is this service different from the Members Academy sessions?
Weekly individual Writing correction and feedback is included in the Members Academy all-access pass. This is the most affordable way of accessing my feedback on your writing every week.
The $49 feedback package is more detailed, with each task correction and analysis taking around 30 minutes, plus emailing and questions.
If you are just starting IELTS, the Members Academy may be the best option for you, as you will gradually improve your Writing skills with reference to all of my lessons and materials.
The personalised feedback and correction package is for you if you’re in a hurry to get an IELTS score – if you’ve got the exam coming up and need to know how you’re doing but don’t want to wait for the weekly sessions, this option is perfect for you.
Not sure which to choose? Get in touch so I can help you decide what’s best for you.